한승희
조회수

2024년 09월 19일 콜로퀴움 안내

2024년 09월 19일(목) 콜로퀴움 안내입니다.

연사 : 노윤수 교수님(울산과학기술원)

시간 : 16시 30분

강연장소 : 5E408

강연주제 : 다중 레이저 기반 저차원 나노소재 원자층 분해능 가공 및 초고해상도 진단

강연내용 : Advances in materials fabrication and probing have been instrumental in the continued miniaturization of high-performance electronic and photonic devices. Soon, the feature size variability will be just a few atoms where the fundamental and engineering limits become significantly important. In this seminar, I will present my recent and previous studies implementing laser-material interactions for high-resolution and high-throughput laser processing and diagnostics to address these challenges. Firstly, I will introduce laser-assisted chemical processes for atomic layer doping and etching of semiconductor materials. I will begin by showing the development of a multi-laser-assisted system that can separately address photo-chemical and photo-thermal processes. This approach enables rewritable highly doped patterns in graphene and atomic layer precision etching of semiconductor materials. Secondly, I will showcase integration of ultrafast technique and scanning near-field optical microscopy (SNOM), probing free carrier dynamics in semiconductor materials in ultrahigh spatial- (10s nm) and temporal- (picosecond) resolutions. Finally, I will introduce wide-field spectroscopy for high-throughput materials inspection enabling data-driven prediction of materials failure.

첨부파일
첨부파일이(가) 없습니다.
다음글
다음글이(가) 없습니다.
이전글
2024년 06월 13일 콜로퀴움 안내
한승희 2024.06.10 10:11